They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Creator




It's a sunny day. I am a creator, I am rare in my kind. I have stories to tell. I have canvases to paint. But it is a sunny day. The creator is writing his story today. There is a bird in a tree telling the story. There are other birds singing chorus to the story being told. My voice and brush are silent. The creator is writing his story today.

There is love, there is pain. There is desire, an eternal longing. There is great sadness. There still exist the soul wrenching emptiness of purpose. That story has not changed. That canvas is unmarred. But it's a sunny day and the creator is writing his story today.

I am a creator, and I am rare in my kind. I have stories to tell, but I will wait. Today the creator is writing his story.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews