They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Mary's lamb

8/11/16
Mary had a little lamb, with fleece as white as snow.

But everyone in that town knew, Mary was quite a hoe.

She took the lamb to school one day, which was against the rules.

But in that school it was understood, that Mary was quite a fool.

When pointed out, she would just shout, oh no, that's just not right!

As you can see, and you'd be right, Mary's not that bright!

So we close this story, on this foolish dumb hoe. And what of Mary's lamb, you say? 

I really don't know. But go ask that hoe with her coat with fleece white as snow.

I shouldn't have wrote this, I don't want to fight. But what else should I do? I drive at night.

This message brought to you by The society to ruin nursery rhymes. "Ruining rhythms since 1966."

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews