They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Questions

    I stand outside of my home in the dead of night. All but the streetlights have been rolled up and put to bed. It is cold. It is starless. But yet I gaze the stars as though I know the direction. The direction home. It is silent, and I hear the many inner voices clamoring for attention. For their chance at the window's of my eyes. The calmness of the cold night. The unknown stars in sight. And yet here I stand again, full of no better or worse than when I started with. Captain to an inner crew lost in darkness. Filled with inner voices that never reach my outer lips.

    How much pain can one heart take? How much disappointment is acceptable? How much is anyone expected to bend? What is reasonable? What is acceptable? What is humane? What is the cost of humanity? What is truly unfair? What is long enough? What is just? How much is required of me? What is truly my sadness? What is truly my pain? What do I truly love? How much do I deserve? How much do I take? How much do I tell? How much do I forget? Who do I accept? What have I done wrong? When have I done right? Why do I question? Why do I have no answers? How much can one vessel take?

Let's find out, shall we?

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews