They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Cupboard bare


I welcome a guest to my home. She was exquisite! She is beyond my ability comprehend. I Rush to the cupboard to prepare her a piece of my heart. But as I get to it the cupboard was bare! How could this be?

I had so much heart. How can I be out? Maybe because I gave so much to people who've asked. But I've always been told that it would be returned tenfold. But my cupboard was bear.

Quickly I ran to my friends. Please, oh please lend me some heart back I have none. Sorry, we've used your pieces as a cutting board and have it no more.

I called my ex loves to see if they would return any to me. But of course, they did not for they took mine to flee. Even to one I gave because I admired, had never thought much of the act and let it expire.

My cupboard is bear, I pull out my hair! All the pieces of my heart and there are no more there! Tenfold I was told. Tenfold I believed. But now my cupboard is bare, my guest she should leave.

I have nothing to offer, I feel dead inside. I have nothing to offer, no more can I cry. I have nothing to offer, for too much has been given. Just another thing to not be thankful for on this coming Thanksgiving.

Comments

  1. Been there , done that.............oh, yes, indeed!!! I totally get this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews