They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Dragon Warrior


It is in her eyes that she fights to avenge her family's honor. It is in her eyes that she fights to avenge her Sensei, defend her Village, take back what was lost to her, protect the innocent, or it's Tuesday and she just learned a new dance.


But it is in her eyes that the Dragon Warrior draws her power! Oogway chose her as Dragon Warrior. Master Han has tested her. She is youngest in her clan. She is first to wear the belt. She is first Butler to be named black belt! She is first Dragon Warrior of Clan Butler. For it's her Destiny! It is in her eyes that you see. 


She has labored long and trained hard. So have others. She has fought hard and with honor. So have few. But it is in her eyes. She has risen! She has been belted! That book has ended. She now writes a new. Or maybe it's just Tuesday.


It was little known that after 3 days of agony the snake that bit Chuck Norris died. But only after she allowed it.


One day, she too will be named Shifu. And then even Chuck Norris will fear her bite.


Comments

  1. yes, I saw this one. Very sweet. but where do you comment on YT?
    there hasn't been a comment on there in almost a yr. It broke my heart
    to see all those comments gone. Please tell me what you are referring to.
    Is it just my YT that's devoid of comments???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me a link to your YouTube site. I can't find it. But I remember you had one. I'll leave your comments. See how it's left. Other than that the only way I can do it for you it's to talk you through it on the phone. When you're ready to talk ask for my number in the email. And I'll send it to you. And you can finally stop being the big giant chicken And listen to my voice. Lol

      I leave comments on people's videos all the time. I've done several times today already.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews