They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Let's just say


Let's just say that I'm a demon turned in salvation by love. An angel brought to Earth stripped of its wings betrayed by ignorance.


Or, if you like. An alien banished to a backwater planet headed the wrong way on the evolutionary scale. Or an ancestor to a long-dead interplanetary Ambassador. Loss to his purpose and mission, gone native.


Try insane escapee of a secluded mental institution with delusions of insight and poetry. A Madman seeking power in order to get close to the water supply and poison the children.

So many permutations. Mix and match, find the one that makes you feel best. It is clear that whatever I say I am you will of course deny.


Or maybe I'm Pagliacci clown. Singing of great pain in a foreign language. Or closer to home, Puddles with a much more contemporary voice.

But by all means picture me as something, someone. Remember me in any fashion you choose. For it's a given that whatever Avatar you form me as it'll be one that will insult and hurt me.

After all it could never be that I'm just a man who cares deeply and was hurt by you who cares little and remembered even less. Nobody wants to be the villain in their own play.

Comments

  1. Nice post buddy, I have stayed up late and spent many hours watching, and mostly not seeing many actual meteors. Almost every month their are major meteor showers. But it takes alot of patience
    Dadly I missed my only chance to see Halleys. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's too bad because it really was something to see

      Delete
  2. How am I just now discovering you now that gplus is in it's death throes???? wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. We've read each other's Works before. We've even commented on each others writings. LOL boohoo boohoo I guess I am so forgettable.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews