They like me! Oh no, they like me....

The meaning of things

The Prayer
I deserve and ask to get all the love I can hold.


The Facts
I will get all the love someone is willing to give.


The Reality
Very little and not very well.


The Pain
Longing of not belonging, the lonely yearning of want.


The Hopelessness
Having all the strength but no one and nothing to fight back against.


The Anguish
Born to, but never being able to help others for lack of helping myself.


The Hope
For the simple rest from the never ending pain.


The End
For it is done, for the Creator to wrap arms around and shelter me home.

Comments

  1. Your prayer is not so different from my own. The only difference is that one night
    I asked God this....If you are real and if you really sent that strange lady over to my house
    to give me that message, then give me a sign.........and He did. I will not say how here but He spent the next 2 and a half hrs talking to me and answering my questions and totally healing my body. I was born again and my life has never been the same. And guess what? He actually did put His arms around me and hold me on His lap and rock me like a baby
    and I felt like I had a real father for the first time in my life. It had nothing to do with my belief because I didn't believe. He had to prove Himself to me before I could believe Him. And after you have actually been in the presence of God, you cannot deny it anymore than you can decide to stop breathing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews