They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Alternating cycles of unconsciousness




Insomnia what a bitch! One minute you're out cold. Next minute you wondering what you did a minute ago.

By now you know exactly why and what's going on. But at this point Senator what difference does it make?! And then Zzz....




Oh my goodness is that a spot on the wall? And what exactly got up on the wall to leave a spot? And then ZZzz...

You know that really was good lasagna but I bet you I can make it better all I have to do is alternate the different kinds of cheeses on the different levels of the pasta and then check the consistency of how it melts yeah I bet that would be great pasta for the lasagna. And then Zzzz...




She used to lay right here. Her hair a mess and God knows she would snore like a bear. I wonder does a bear have messed up hair when it sleeps? But her breath smells better though I bet you. And THEN ZZZzzzz.....

Sweet Jesus eating crackers! It's 3 in the morning! What in the name of marshmallow stuffing am I still doing up! Do they even make marshmallow stuffing anymore? Alexa!, put marshmallow stuffing on the shopping list. And then ZZzzzz....




By all the wingless thankless birds and angels in the sky it's 5:45 in the morning and I will kill a midget if I can't get 2 hours straight of sleep! And then Zzzz....

No no no no not again! Good Lord is that the Sun? 7 a.m. this this is not happening. Who am I lying to this is absolutely happening! What?! What, what in the three circles of hell do I have to do? You win it's all Trump's fault! All men are evil! I am dirt! I deserve everything I have done in life! My reincarnated life! My neighbor's life! By whatever name you call yourself what do you want from me?! I'll do it! Just please please please let me sleep. (Silence)




Okay, so you going to be like that right? So much for forgiveness. I guess somehow someway I had it coming right? Is this what you meant by no rest for the wicked? You know if I had half a mind.... and then ZZZZzzzzzz.....


~~~~~~~~
You know I blame all of you guys for this. I used to just lie awake and talk to myself and go slowly insane. Now I lie awake at night and talk to my phone like you people are here and go slowly insane. Just know that I will find you! Google Plus or no Google Plus! And when I do everyone is going to eat the lasagna whether they want to or not!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews