They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Darkness surrounds


Everyone has a purpose. What is mine?
Everyone chooses their path. What path did I choose?
Everyone has friends and family. Where are mine?
Everyone has love. Where is mine?
Are there any more lies you would like to tell me?
When does the truth start?

Pain never ends, it lasts longer than love. Love lasts only as long as you feel like it. Loneliness is forever. Fair is only an opinion. Humanity is vague. Compassion is a word without calories. The Power of Love is the power to hurt. Truly happy people don't truly love anyone but themselves.

I work so hard but never reach the end of my day.
I was taught to believe that I deserved more. Isn't what I got what I deserve?
When their words fail, they tell you you didn't listen. What would they say if they had to admit their words where wrong?
Why is surprise the first reaction when someone who hurts, hurts?

Why do my questions hurt more than my answers....

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ogod song but way to much digital compression that falls into distortion..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Questions I have asked and written about in poem form all my life. Still waiting on answers.........here's a verse I wrote as a teenager and it still holds true.........

    AND SADNESS IS FOREVER
    AND JOY BUT JUST A PHASE
    AND SADNESS WILL REMAIN BEHIND
    WHEN JOY HAS WASHED AWAY


    you are a very deep and deeply feeling man who is not afraid to
    admit you have feelings. so refreshing.........
    see my poem I Love a Man Who Can Cry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will add that poem to my reading list once I'm not driving. I'm using voice recognition software just to do these replies. LOL I'm a little bit of a geek. I've always written. But never for the public. I started doing this for my children to have a record. Only to have it turn out they don't really read anything I write lo

      Delete
    2. https://bluevineyard.blogspot.com/2018/01/i-love-man-who-can-cry.html

      Delete
  4. Nobody in my family really cares about my writing either. sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day we will have to talk and not type about the feelings but that rejection invokes

      Delete
  5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4DkgZUMcdo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews