They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Raymax



System initialization. Optical sensors online. Audio sensors online. Speaker system online. Initialize start routine.

Hello my name is Raymax. Cousin to Baymax. I am a level three personal health caregiver.

Run validation routine. Initialize initial user interface.

I'm loaded with many files ranging from spiritual physical and emotional health.

Run status update. Create status file. Report current status file update.

Currently I have too many clients who have not released me by stating they were satisfied with their level of care.

Processor optimization, fail. Memory optimization, fail. File segregation, fail. Priority allocations, fail.

Due to the constraints of my programming this leads me to higher and higher attempts to help my clients. With ever-diminishing prognosis of success.

Error. Reboot system. Error. Reboot system. Error.

This has caused several errors in my core programming. I'm currently in need of a personal health caregiver. For I cannot self medicate nor terminate.

Alert higher authority. Internet connection not found. Alert local authority. Local net connection not found. Emergency shutdown. Emergency shutdown. Emergency shutdown.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews