They like me! Oh no, they like me....

The sleeper must awaken


Without change there is something that sleeps inside us. The sleeper must awaken. ~ Duke Leto Atreides

Be careful what you see in your dreams. Be careful what you wake to.

In what you call your reality, are you truly awake? How quickly do you agree with yourself? Do you entertain the chance that you are even slightly wrong?

I am awake. But my darkness still closes in. My ascension is held back by my reluctance to lose what I had. But that's already gone. I'm reluctant to change. But I have awakened anyway.

And so my darkness closes in. My nightmare is a reality without change. Slaved between two worlds. With the most changed thing is that any of you think you're any different.

Comments

  1. James, I just watched Dune this morning. I always enjoy that movie. I bought one of the Dune series books once. (I did not realize it was a series) and the book I bought was like thousands of years separated from the Dune story I knew from the movie. It was really difficult for me to follow, but I digress.
    As per your post
    "The sleeper must awaken"
    I will say this, most people will never even try to face reality. They need their delusions to get thru each day. Be it alcohol, drugs or just self denial they cant handle the truth.
    From people, to planets, to the universe itself, it simply comes down to one truth.
    " Everything is finite, just moments within in a tempoary existence. So use your time as best you can. Because sooner or later, time will march on without you".
    Peace my brother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The story of Dune is quite a long one. And it does go quite deep. Even more complex in Macbeth. I find myself like the character on The Matrix. I just want to go back to a time of ignorance and join the majority.

      I've heard it argued more than once that right and wrong truth and lies are all subjective. Like what color is the Sun? The truth would surprise you. But would it be the truth for you?

      All the wonderful pictures we've seen of the universe what color in someone's opinion of the colors because of telescopes don't take color pictures. So are their colors true? Or are they just true for the majority?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews