They like me! Oh no, they like me....

A very wise fool

It's not what you do when times are good. It's what you do when times are hard.
In my good times I always said a prayer to never take those good times for granted.
In my bad times I stay true to my values.

Does this prove me a Fool, or a Wise Man?

I know the sun will shine again. I know the grass will wave in the wind again. I know that I must hold on to what I cherish even if it only be a dream. A distant memory of a time and a place yet to be. To be part of a village that is happy and joyous! To live in the Sun and be part of a world full of color.

I know that the sun lurks behind the dark cloud only waiting for its moment to shine again. I know that the dark is only there to remind me how bright the sun will shine. I know that my lonely journey is only here to tell me stories to bring to my village. To my waiting friends. To my love.

I know that my lack of reason and purpose is only temporary that there are greater things in line for me to accomplish. I know that I now walk in the footsteps of giants and when I'm lifted up I will see the path that they have walked before me.

The rain will water the crops. The sun will break through and light the day. The love will come and warm the life. All debts will be paid and there will be joy again. Because I never broke the faith. I never stopped believing. And I never gave up hope. I did not always see my way but I knew the way was there. I always said a prayer to give me strength to make it through to the brighter day beyond.

How did I do all this? 
How was I able? 
That's easy. 
I'm a fool.

Comments

  1. LOL!
    I just thought on reading this!
    Sure..you are not a fool.
    Again sure..not wise always.
    In the dictionary of selfishness, definition of 'wise' ,sometimes relate to greed of humans!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews