They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Ambiguity

5/5/17
AMBIGUITY

Say no more than I am willing to hear.
Ask no more than I'm willing to answer. Take no more than I'm willing to give. Shelter no more than I am willing to build.

Stay with me as much as you can.
Lend to me all that you find.
Bring light to all the mysteries that you can solve.
Sing every song to which you know the words.

Have I asked too much? Have I not asked enough? Free me from my invisible chains. Make my chains visible so that I may know my torment. Love me and lift me up. Curse me and conceal me deep.

Life between the gavel strike a true hell. An eternity in torment in a snapshot of time.

Comments

  1. Very beautiful post..
    But unfortunately, new people can't enjoy your work since you are not in social media.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true. But the masses on unsocial media have their other entertainments. I do not wish to be part of their circus. Besides I have you. What mortal man could ask for more? LOL

      Delete
  2. LOL....
    Ha...ha....great appreciation!
    Like it!

    My friend, if you keep 4 feet communication gap from people, you will never face problems in social media.
    ok..my request is still pending
    And I know your answer will be same.
    But now I have fear in compelling you to join social media. .The reason is if you face any problems in any new social platform, I will be responsible because I compelled you to do that...
    Ok..my son...Stay here...Stay here...��


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol
      Thank you for understanding. Thank you for trying. Mother

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews