They like me! Oh no, they like me....

End of Fragments


On flowered fields I roam. Children oh children. Of pain I have no home. Children oh children. For sunlight forever I'm shown. Children oh children. Love is where I call home. Children dear children.



Betrayed! I am betrayed! Pestilence! Be silent tell not my heart! Traitor! Beast! Be silent tell not my heart! Dare not open my gate!


Welcome is all that choose to come. Friends welcome friends. Many a place in my heart. Friends welcome friends. Brotherhood and trust to all that ask. Friends dear friends.


Judas! May the darkness swallow you and forget! Lead not the pathway! Trust not the devil! Love not the demon! Pain! Despair! Fear, fear, fear.


Will you two please stop! I don't care who started it this time. You are both the same. You are both, one. You have played apart too long. Come back together. Integrate.


He started it! Betrayer! Judas! Traitor!


Hope and happiness is your madness. Brother oh brother.


Do you not see? Do you not feel? Pain, anguish, despair, betrayal?


Freedom such shiny freedom. Warm welcoming, love you.


Enough! Integrate. You have played apart too long. Become one. Rest. What am I to do with you two? You cannot be one in fragments. You two must along with the others integrate. Become one.


I dream the dream of hope. Shiny and warm, so warm. I bathed in the rays of joy. Joy such joy. My dream is joyful as can be dreamed. Dream dear joyful dream.


I hate them! They hate me! They hit me! They hurt me! Cold, despair, betrayal, fear, hurt, hurt! Black hole to where all things are taken to never escape!


Will I ever see the beauty of light again?


Will I ever know the cold comfort of hiding dark?


Always and never. That is the way of it. That is the multiplicity of infinite possibilities. The journey of wonder. The chance you take.


Traitor!


Friend.


Anguish!


Joy.


Hush!, both of you. Now rest, integrate. Sleep and become whole. We will ride the wave of life as one. Choose as one. Rise and fail as one. We will defeat the betrayer's. We will love the friends. We will find welcome as one.

~~~~~~~~~

Badly written one act? Labored metaphor? Insane ranting? Exhausted ramblings? Fractured, cognizance?
All of the above. More or less.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews