They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Look Mom!


Look mom, look what I can do!
Decades later still not looking. I never was very special to you. But then again that's what you told me.

Look honey, how much I can love you!
Decades later you still don't know. It never meant anything to you. But then again that is what you told me.

Look friends, how much I stand for you!
Decades later I stand alone. You never wanted me to stand for you. But then again that is what you told me.

Look mirror, how much the pain has done.
Decades later the pain so much deeper. I never seem to choose anything else. But then again that's what I've always told myself.

Comments

  1. Hi..dear little one. .
    always chirping. ...chirping. ..
    always, on internet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews