They like me! Oh no, they like me....

PATTI SINGS

4/8/17
PATTI SINGS

Patti sings My love. I drift..... My love sweet love...... I remember it. It will never dim. It will shine as a wonder of my world. Patti sings with you nothing else matters...... to this day every other motion is without meaning. A means to an end to be with her again. Patti sings your my heart and my heart is yours.... I had no heart then I did and it was her. Oh God it's true, it's warm it's beyond words or equal. But it went with you didn't it.

But Patti sings for me there's no one better...... The dark falls in upon me, there is no one better. My heart, my love, for me there is no future. Pointless moments set adrift journey soulless others. For me there is no one better.

Oh God Patti sings I swear to you there's no one more important. I pledge my life to you.... I would give my life today to be blessed to see my heart again. Cursed old fashioned values. There is no parachute from this height! There is no answer to the riddle. What do you give when your life is not enough?

So Patti sings With you my world is filled with so much pleasure....... You sing my soul. Everyone has heard your sonnet. Tell me Patti how do I fill my world now?

So I will sing, for eternity....
I could not, I could not, love you more..........

Playlist
My love Sweet love ~ Patti Labelle  
https://youtu.be/w6lAcAhUW4k

Comments

  1. Hi my friend. ..
    Happy Easter ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. great soundtrack, horrible movie. But Patti sings!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews