They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Satan pick me up at 5

Satan pick me up by 5. I have a date with God at Applebee's and I need a ride. While we're going pick up Jesus too. He needs a good meal you know how he do.

Yes Satan you're invited to, so hit the gas. Don't get us a ticket or it's your ass! Come on Satan we have to go. If we're late he'll think we're a no show. Come on Satan move it quick! We still have Jesus to pick up. Can you drive a stick?

Applebee's is eating good in the neighborhood. God really does like that place but we knew he would. No we're not picking up any girls or running over old ladies. Stop playing music by Slim Shady! And don't play any games when Jesus is inside. You know how his dad hates that when we give him a ride.

Come on Satan we've got things to do. We don't have time for your elaborate hairdos. There's food to eat and people to greet. God will say the prayer before we eat. Why I ride with you I'll never know. But I guess everyone needs a friend so off we go. Jesus take the wheel. Don't let Satan steer. I don't want to be late let's get out of here.

So Satan pick me up at 5. And with this biblical gang you know we all ride or die.

Comments

  1. James this read made me smile. And yes I am doing ok. I have had alot going on over the last teo weeks, between my niece passing, my work being butheads about not wanting to "allow me to take time to go to the funeral" ( they relented begudgingly) and now both my wife and myself are both sick. Just a run of personal challenges. But all runs end so I just have to get thru it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case I'm glad to write things that make you smile.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews