They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Source Code

I'm going to take this opportunity to yell. Here I go! ............

Did you hear me? I didn't think so. I didn't hear me either. Okay let me try this, I'm going to sing really loud. Here I go I'm going to hit the highest note I can hit! ........


Didn't work? Did it? It's just as I suspected. I'm not real am I? I'm in a coma somewhere aren't I? Or maybe this is the Matrix? Do I have electrodes attached to my brain, with scientists trying to see how far they can push me? Come on, you can tell me. I think I've earned that much at least.


Come on guys, this isn't humane. As test subject go I'm not a very good one. I mean I figured out I'm not real. With all this "You wake in the morning so you can't be too hurt." "Their are other people with missing parts so you should be fine." or even "It's just a choice, so it's your own fault." You've lost the suspension of disbelief. No one's that insensitive. Are they? You shouldn't have went with 100% on that one. 

None of your test results are going to be very scientific at this point. I was never too good at jumping through hoops. Besides I internalize a lot more than I externalize. With most of my thoughts being spiritual and existential I don't see where they would be much good to a scientific paper.


So take this as a personal plea to whatever you're calling humanity. If I'm in a coma pull the plug I don't want to do this anymore. If this is the matrix reset the program. If I'm a brain in a jar, consider undoing the electrodes and starting with maybe a better brain. And if this is God/Devil, I don't know what I did but if you tell me I promise to scream and be in torment for the rest of eternity. Just please, please, don't do this anymore. Set me free.

Comments

  1. On reading this post,I think you are upset.
    Am I right? dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had a lot of sleep, I never do and it's wearing on me more and more. It's harder and harder to fight back.
      But don't you worry and never fear! Underdog is here!

      Delete
  2. I know many underdogs in society. Many of them occupy high positions .But none of them in my friends.
    All my friends are great and strong and valuable, atleast in my heart.

    Hoping everything is going good with you and your family and friends. .
    OK..
    Stay blessed always. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'll find a way or get some sleep whichever comes first LOL

      Delete
  3. fascinating write

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Now please tell the powers that be, Unplug Me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews