They like me! Oh no, they like me....

The Rain

4/8/17
The Rain

The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plains. Then they fly those planes over Texas to dump that train on my head. Where is the TSA where is the government where is my umbrella?

All of the oceans were filled one drop at a time. Then God got tired and figured he'd show Texas how it's really done. Anyone seen FEMA I'm wet where are my galoshes?

Into every life a little rain must fall. Some of you are living life too much to its fullest. Move to Seattle!, I don't even own a raincoat.

The Sun will come out tomorrow, wipe away the teardrops and the sorrow till there's none. Yeah right...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This message brought to you by: The wet Truck Drivers Association. "Give us a sponge, a bucket, and some soap it's shower time!"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews