They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Waste of Time

Without committing any crime, let me tell you of my waste of time. On a bridge with nothing to cross. Born to people who feel no loss. I can't help you my hands are tied. So too, closed are your eyes.

Let us meet and walk the park. Tell me a story, tell me your heart. Tell me your plans, your hopes, your schemes. Tell me a tale, let me dream. Let me know that I'm not alone. Call me any time of night, on my phone. I'll tell you a story and some that are happy. I'll say some of love that aren't too sappy.

Stay with me as I stay with you. No major commitment, just a vow that's true. No promise of love, just one not to hurt. Just someone to share stories and from time to time flirt. No need to be woman or man there's no sex. Sometimes I get lonely and the questions they vex.

Yes, these are the things that are my waste of time. So so many things they make me rhyme. Would you come and waste some time? Would you try to help me rhyme? Or is this my life now a man out of time. Walking alone in a park with stories all mine. On a bridge with nothing to cross. Born of people who feel no loss.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews