They like me! Oh no, they like me....

200th Celebration!!!!

Welcome to the celebration!

I'd like to welcome you to the 200th...
This is Sparta!
Please excuse my enthusiasm it tends to get away from me. And that is the wrong reference this is the 200 not the 300.
This is Sparta?
Anyway I'd like to welcome you. But before I present the 200th writing I'd like to say a few words. In some ways this is a very momentous occasion. My first entry on this blog site was done on October 9, 2018. I guess you can say I hit the ground writing after that. Although writing has never been overly difficult for me. The desire to publish has never been a thing for me. And this is probably only a third or less of what I've written when G+ was still a thing.
They killed her! They killed her. Oh Lord they just killed her.
Drama, always the drama. Anywho I hope to move most of those writings over to the site. But at last count they come in and at about 400 pages. And even my ego finds that quite a bit to edit through.
Surely you jest. The world needs these words of inspired wisdom.
Oh, you think so?
Indeed!
Don't hold your breath.

Although there are many reasons why I write. The more you know about me the more you understand what those reasons are. To date few have asked. But many have assumed. And so many more get it wrong. And of course there are the ones who can care less and just like to read and enjoy. All the multicolored flavors of the rainbow. Between the blog site, podcast, and YouTube channel I think it's all kind of fun in a way. And you know what they say. If I can just touch one soul. I would probably get arrested. Or as my sadness is fond of saying. No good deed goes unpunished and no punishment comes without a bill. Yeah, that guy is a real laugh riot.
You wound me, you wound me deeply. The many cuts upon my skin bleed the never ending river of my pain.
Put a Band-Aid on it you'll be all right.

I guess if this was an award I would be thanking someone. Well that's not going to happen. I'd thank God but he told me to leave him out of it. I even thought to thank the Devil, he said just call him Bennett and don't put him in it. Always the comedian that one. Jesus said he knows what it's like to be stuck on a pole. But he was sure I'd survive it. So I guess there is no one to blame for this. But before some of you make that face, and you know who you are! Remember this, somebody likes what I do. Even if I don't know who they are..

And to think before I did this these stories and so many more they just rattled around inside my head. Trust me it was crowded in there! I like to think I could write Stephen King under the table. Whereas I think that's true I doubt what I do would be as good as what he does. There would just be more of it. Active imaginations 'R' Us. I'm sure one day the right person will stumble across my sites and be moved by what I write. And they'll make a movie. Denzel might even play me. It's either that or someone will alert the authorities. Which will prompt the villagers to light the torches and storm the castle!
Kill them, kill them all!
Please excuse my anger he's been feeling a bit under the weather. At any rate, besides the people who read regularly, it will most likely be sometime after my death that that special person arrives on the scene. Probably drawn to the site by the police tape and the chalk outline.

So now I would like to present for you the 200th..
This is Sparta!
Let's not start that again. I present my 200th entry
And it goes:
"I write a lot. That's all I got."

That was beautiful!
It was truly brilliant even if I have to say so myself!
Encore encore encore
Well, don't all of you clap at once.
Can I kill them now?

Thank you for sharing this moment.

Comments

  1. LOL!very enthusiastic.
    like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very glad you like it so and thought it was enthusiastic. But that being said you might not want to read 201 LOL

      Delete
    2. Your crazy, but in a good way.

      Thank you for inspiring me to keep on writing, sometimes I'm down in the gutter and I need a spark of light.

      Much Love- Poetic Earthlings podcast

      Delete
    3. Lol anything to help.

      Just remember if you're crazy can't be helpful that's just crazy.

      Delete
  2. A bicentennial blog as well as a brand new road machine. Some people just have it all, which they could remedy by giving the road machine to a needy person in North Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol ha ha. I'll have to look into that. Thank you

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews