They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Victor Von Doom




My grandson has turned 13 as I turn 40+. He is Victor Von Doom. You all have about 6 years left, I hope you enjoy them. I fear his mother shall set him free quite soon. He shall reach across the land like the shadow of the Sun. There will be no superheroes to stop him. There are no Heroes anymore. As rulers go he shall be one. As the end of times go he shall end them. He has need of no gauntlet for his Endgame. And you will be lucky if only half of you are taken. How gentle it would be if it were just a snap!

Victor is 13!, and on his right arm he shall command his brother Liam, the Cake Monster with a hole. On his left his brother Charles, the Boss Baby. Pray to whatever Gods you still believe in that there are no more. But I know the truth.
She will set them loose. Then she will sit upon her throne in peace. She will not help you. She will not help any of you. For even the Marines sit at her feet. There is no talisman, Victor is 13!


And what of me? I am tired. I have tried. I am but a herald, I ride the three legged steed. I am but a grandfather to The Horde. I blow the trumpet. Then I ride for the West. I will not help you. I will not help any of you. For I am Army and I am of one. And he is already 13.


Victor is 13. Your kind has 6 years left. Less if the queen releases him sooner. And there is no one to help you. No one to help any of you.

Comments

  1. This is Adorable!!!! I love it!!!! I know just how you feel.
    We just had a previously innocent little cherub boy in the family turn 13
    and already we are quaking in our boots at his very approach!!!

    God help us all!!!! Teenagers!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews