They like me! Oh no, they like me....

What I don't like



Spoken Ver HERE 



The sun's rays of light bear no comparison to the weight of her stare.

I don't like it


The Summer breeze is chill by comparison to her every warm breath.


I don't like it


The fragrance of a rose is nill by the side of her scented presence.


I don't like it


An army of angels guard the gates of paradise from me. They bar my entrance to place my foot upon the grass of Eternity. But yet she walks here and where she steps renders Paradise no more than a park.


I don't like it


The ways of a God are beyond the thoughts of a man. Her ways are beyond even her thoughts.


I don't like it


I have spoken with creatures who can turn on and off all that is wonderful. All that is spiritual. All that should be all. And yet for her I cannot blink.


I don't like it


My heart breaks daily. My soul in limbo simultaneously. My despair is absolute. And yet she is still she. She is not moved. And she is no God.


I don't like it


Time will pass. Suns will set. And life of the willing, will go on.


And I don't have to like it


~~~~~~~~~
Song by Sting ~  Valparaiso

Words by Me

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews