They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Thugnificent Thug no more




Let me tell you a story.
He had the heart of a lion tied to a brain of a thug. He was the youngest of my clan. In a lot of ways he was the strongest. We didn't always get along and in the end we didn't even speak. Now I am the last.

Of the two of us he was more suited to this world. Of the two of us he lived more of this world. Of the two of us he deserved to stay in this world. But even the days of a Thugnificent are numbered in secret ink.



Although hard on the outside, his inside shell was soft. Made that way by his oldest and youngest child and his loving girlfriend. Along with a thug's trademark pitbulls he will always be remembered as Thugnificent the Magnificent Thug! Although more than enough bad, I will remember the good to. We all wish for a better life. But he had a wish to live his life better.

I heard he passed with his family and loved ones around him. I heard he passed without ever regaining consciousness. But I heard as his loved ones spoke one tear fell from the eye of a thug. And with that tear Thugnificent Thug no more....

Parting words in our native tongue:
Man, fuck this shit! I got things to do. I got places to be. I don't have time for shit like this! You know you were wrong dog, but I still didn't want you to go. Damn!


Benjamin Hamilton 
November 1969 ~ September 2019

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews