They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Isolation



I have met many people who can trace their everyday and romantic lineage, overlooked moments, a particular point in time. Overlooked moments in name and in fashion. For the people in these moments, sometimes never look back to see that they've lost them.

I was unaware that the moments were being lost, but I never lost the moments. I cherish them all. They bring me joy and in their loss they bring me pain.

In this world of advanced science and digital time. I can no longer hear the ticking of the clock. So now late at night my time is frozen but passing without marker. I've gone to visit the cemetery and never come back.

Ironic that I would know more words of love
and joy than I use. That I can scribe the words from my very soul. But the only words that break the surface break my heart.

I use secretive letters to write unknown words on a parchment few have ever seen. I see now with disappointed eyes. As clear as I ever did with eyes of joy. Nothing ever promised is kept. Nothing ever truly loved is ever truly lost. Nothing, promised or loved can see if it is truly blind. And I, truly have never felt more truly.

Two objects placed in space unaffected by any outside force will eventually find each other in gravity and become locked for all eternity. Becoming a new and greater thing. Were it not for mankind, would even the universe be kind?

Today is just another heartbeat out of obligation. A beat to mark time. Today is just a day. It is just a sunrise. Just another biological day. Nothing special. Nothing spiritual. With all my heart and soul nothing at all.

Comments

  1. Powerful words. Sad and thought provoking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Days never end..waiting for the final destiny is stupidness.
    You can do somethings as different my friend.
    I know you are in a pit..inside a closed shell..please come out of it(I know that is impossible).
    But please my friend.
    You can do something differently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....and I, truly have never felt more truly....why did that bring tears to my eyes?
    This entire write is a thing of complex simplicity and beauty......
    Sometimes I stand in awe of you and the poetry that pours out of you. And I mean that.
    Voo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews