They like me! Oh no, they like me....

A Musical Stone

"Might I hire you to write my diary logs for me?"

Uhm, a commission to write Shining Stones diary logs? Okay, let's see what I can come up with...
~~~~~~~

Diary entry number one. "A musical Stone"
I remember long ago in my youth, it all seemed like a fairy-tale. Which started exactly like this.

Once Upon a Time in the projects...



Wait a minute! She didn't grow up in the projects. Oh well poetic license I guess.

I remember back in those days we didn't always have the money we wanted but daddy always got the money we needed....



Was she that country? Well anything's possible I guess.

Growing up in those days took a lot for me to find motivation to keep going forward with my dream. But I always knew I had Big Dreams.....



Wait a minute. I don't remember if she had Brothers. Oh well there always a possibility of having male friends in the neighborhood. It could have happened.

Even my time standing guard on the wall is a fond one. Although the nights and days were cold....


Okay, now I know that's wrong. She's not Russian! I think this thing is going totally off the rails!

But it wasn't long before romance came my way and I had to live with the growing pains like everyone else of romances gone bad.....


Hey!, you do your diary logs your way I'll do them mine!

Comments

  1. omg!!!! I LOVE it!!!!! that made my day!!!!! So funny! I love it when you're funny...

    Let's see how close you came....hmmm
    I had three brothers and two sisters

    We were born and raised in the hills of Tennessee
    Lived on a 300 acre farm till I ran away from home

    never lived in no projects, did a few projects but \
    niver lived in no projects

    I was raised poor and sometimes had to live on whatever the boys
    could hunt and shoot in the woods. Imagine my shock when my dad died
    and we found out he had hoarded a fortune!!! we could have been rich kids...
    Ain't that a kick in the head??? A few years ago, my grandmother's youngest
    brother kid in a homeless shelter and they found out he had five bank accounts
    and lots of real estate and was a millionaire!! (my family is nuts!!)
    However, to our amazement, and to his credit, we found out he had been taking
    care of many indigent and elderly people who were living free in some of his
    buildings and he provided them with what they needed and even paid for their
    funerals..........!!!! so I am blessed to know that. He was nuts but he was also an:
    Angel. Go figure.

    I love Elton John.My life's favorite song has always been "YOUR SONG"
    by him.


    I've always had BIG DREAMS and made most of them come true...

    I've always had a big imagination as you know by reading my writes. I am a loner
    and a dreamer and most of all: a poet

    I loved Loretta Lynn and Dolly Parton and wanted to
    be Dolly when I grew up



    I was never Russian but I met a Russian guy in a bar once
    I was born Spanish/French/Afro-American Indian with some other
    odds and ends of nationalities thrown in. I mainly identify as a human being.
    (like I once told a bunch of cops who were harrassing me and asking what
    nationailty I was......I told them, "I'm a human being, dammit!!"



    I fell in love

    I got my heart broken

    I fell in love again

    I killed him

    (no, I didn't! I just dreamed I did) lol


    I LOVE TO LAUGH!!!!!

    Well, I'd say you did a pretty fair job at writing my diary.

    Would you object to me paying you in squirrels and polk salad????





    lol lol lol lol Voo Shining Stone 💋😜😆😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what do you mean...it was long ago???? I'm not that old!!! I do have a birthday coming up Dec 3oth...I'll be old then....👀😉

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I like the narrative, I wonder if I can write in that style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have my DNA. The middle child of a middle child. I'll give you a dollar if you give it a shot. LOL

      Delete
  3. I had no idea some of the words were mispelled or completely left out there.
    stupid auto correct!!! sorry bout that...but that was really fun. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL and again you are very welcome. LOL

      Delete
    2. thank you for your recent post and the reference to my upcoming birthday. I
      think they are throwing me a party on mewe Monday. I'm finally getting used to mewe. It's getting better all the time. Dwayne THE ROCK Johnson is a member
      there and very nice and funny. He posts exclusively for mewe so that is a plus.
      Maybe you should look up some old friends there. It's not like gplus. Well, HAPPY NEW YEAR and all that jazz. I hope 2020 is better for all of us. I just
      hate that I have to be a year older.....lol VOO If only there was a way to age
      without getting older....your thoughts, Hobson???? smile

      Delete
    3. Lol, nope no views other than the standard oh my God I'm getting older.

      Delete
    4. Oh my God, you're getting older!!! You, too??? noooooo! lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews