They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Branches

Original post 5/24/17

Branches

Every choice that can be made has been made. An endless sea of branching effect. Who is the divinity that's made the choice that the branch I'm on is just?

My tree has termites. My branches are stunted. The fix is in. My other selves conspired against me. They weave this tree and its branches.

I'm told I should be happy. It's true, it could be worse. As I'm hung from my branch my head is held and I'm consoled. It could be worse. I'll just be happy.

A moment to make a first impression. But I want a lifetime to have a lasting effect. I should be happy. I'll just be happy. Why can't I stop crying. The rope tightens the branch won't bend. My tree has termites.

Comments

  1. Our same discussion from the other day. This ground hog day thingy is something else. And FYI, you have made a lasting,
    lifetime impression. M.R.J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, oh yes! He's the dreamiest! I love him to death! My God I get wet just thinking about him! You know what the hell with this! I'm going to marry him before either one of you! Wait a minute. Who are we talkin about again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention that he's nutty as a fruitcake!!!!
    😁ðŸĪĢ😄😆😉😊😎ðŸ˜Ū🧁🎂🎈🔧(wrench for your loose screw)

    JayRay will you please stop eavesdropping on Yoli and me when
    we're talking about you!!!??? Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, yea James stay in your lane. 😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews