They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Deadpool V Thanos

Original post 5/13/17
In the Marvel Universe Deadpool and Thanos are said to fight over Death. Death favors Wade (Deadpool) but Thanos favors Death. Such a strange love triangle.
While in my delirium ("Contagious"~The Isley Brothers) I thought this up. A poem in three. It's either going to be good, funny, or suck to high hell. Pray for me....
~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanos
To prove my love oh Mistress I shall raise the Pryor in your honor. I Shall bring them together to lay them low and deliver them before you. For my love is as deep as the pit is black. Whole planets will bend to my will. To be given to yours. What can Wade do to match this?

Deadpool
Sticks and stones Thany sticks and stones. Hey crazy, is Death really your first name? Or are you just insane. I already have a girl but we can give it a whirl. I will kill you a yuppie but never a puppy. Or maybe a lawyer or two is that good for you? Hey, what's that under that cloak do you have a nice rack too? Wait a minute that didn't rhyme, seriously what's it look like under there?

Mistress Death
I am the Omega. All things come to me in time. I need of none. I will have them all. The seasons turn without purpose. The clock ticks in futile markings. In every corner of every realm I shall have them all myself. From the highest to the lowest it'll all come to me. For I am eternal. I am all that I need. Thanos you proclaim your Love. Prove yourself and I may grant you my glance. But you Wade Wilson, amuse me. Stand by me and you may endure my eternity a little longer.

Thanos
NO, I shall make him immortal. He will never stand in your shadow! He shall never enter the realm of paradise! To behold and hold that which he can never understand. I hold the infinity glove. I am worthy suitor to Mistress!

Deadpool
cough *suck up* cough *kiss ass* cough *cock blocker*.. A tisket, a tasket, Thany lost his pretty basket. K-i-s-s-i-n-g Death and Deadpool sitting in a tree. First came sex, then comes disaster poor little Thany can't get there faster!

Stanley Lee
Can anyone tell me how to get to Hollywood California? I took the left turn at Albuquerque.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews