They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Dim to the night

Original post 5/14/17 

Hold dim to the night. 
The last bit of light. 
Hold to the last bit of sight. 
To the Days release of plight. 
Glory and power to the progression of might. 
The triumph of right. 
Freedom from fight. 
The dawning of man, in one lifespan. 
The joining of two. 
The joys that are many. 
The raising of families, building of cities. 
In twilight come no work is done. 
Journey's end battle won. 

Hold dim to the night, hold and do what's right. Hold dim to the night, the stories of my life.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Possibly. I don't know.
      I sigh a lot....for different reasons.
      I'm possibly sighing here for different reasons.
      You fascinate me. You know that. You infuriate me.
      You know that. haha You amaze me at the same
      time that you make me crazy. (You probably do not
      know that!) But nevertheless....all of the above is TRUE.
      possibly.............double ha!

      Delete
    2. Well I guess as far as cryptic speak goes I guess I will take that. LOL

      Delete
    3. there will be war and much trouble on yon horizon
      if thou doesn't. My cryptic vlerbiage is pt hillbilly, pt ghetto
      pt Cherokee and pt crap. And with that, I will take my leave, My Leige
      and let you figure out the mystery . toodle loo!!!!!!!

      Delete
    4. dagnabbit!!! I mispelled verbiage!!!!!! sigh
      (that's my hillbilly pt showing) sorry

      Delete
    5. .....so much for a dramatic exit!!!!!!!!.....sigh

      Delete
    6. LOL. Just another thing to work out on the honeymoon

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews