They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Eminent Domain

Original post 5/17/17
Eminent domain the letter said. Progress it said. For the good of all it implied. Funny how it always seems to be the words used to the people who get the shaft.

I long ago came to terms with moving. But packing is my Mt. Everest. The minutiae of my life was never meant to be moved. Much like the Earth from that famous mountain. I will probably fail.

The electric water and gas are all but off. My internet personal connection is scheduled and it's soon to go.

My eclectic collection of friendship plates have been given to Goodwill. The Salvation Army could not salvage them. It seems they were never truly mine. But so many things go to Goodwill. Let's see if it works this time.

I can't bear to look at the love seat. And I'm expected to move it? Oh, the things I put together and collaborated with in the kitchen. Now box it? The entertainment system finally had all the right components. Now it looks like the Watts riots. Will it ever unpack again?

I've built this place for years. On my own with little help. How am I ever going to leave it now? Progress. For the better. Who's? Soon to be homeless without a house. No Love called house

May we all rise, and and sing from the hymn book.



Where, where are you tonight? Why did you leave me here all alone? I searched the world over and thought I found true love. You met another and you we're gone.

Comments

  1. Lol.... this was not a corona approved message 😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews