They like me! Oh no, they like me....

How?

Original post 5/11/17

How far would you run to be in my arms?
How much pain would you take to save me from it?
How much joy would you show me when I'm lacking?
How hard would you work when I seem to be such a chore?
How long would you wait if I was late?
How much would you miss me if you went away?
How much of your pride would you swallow to say I'm sorry?

I know my answers. I have few limits. How come you never learned to question yours?

Playlist
"Betcha wouldn't hurt me"~ Quincy Jones
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life can treat you like a box of chocolates. 
It'll take a bite outta you go eww and spit you back out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Revelations of a bad piece

Comments

  1. How much do you believe someone needs to question theirs? Do you question yours as often as you should? Or maybe you question yours too much?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol
      More than they do.
      Yes, before I even start.
      As Luther Vandross says "Never too much"

      Delete
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNj9bXKGOiI

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews