They like me! Oh no, they like me....

If I were a drop

Original post 5/13/17
If I were a drop of water under a microscope. I would be a God!
If I were a drop of water in a glass. I would be in a Brotherhood of Lifesavers.
If I were a drop of water in a pond. I would be part of the inspiration of memories.
If I were a drop of water in a river. I would be part of the cycle of life and commerce.
If I were a drop of water in the ocean. I would be part of Gaia, mother of the Earth.
But I am as a drop of water between systems in the interstellar void. I am lost in the Darkness. With no God, no Brotherhood, no inspiration, no life, and no Gaia.
Not all life is as blessed as a drop in the bucket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This message brought to you sadly by a comet. The drop didn't make it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews