They like me! Oh no, they like me....

I'm not Mad

Original post 5/6/17
I hope you realize last night I wasn't mad at you. Although I'm mad at you. I wasn't mad at you last night. I'm just mad at the world in general. While also being mad at you. But I wasn't mad at you last night. I'm not even really mad at her. Although I am mad at her. I'm just mad at how much the story still makes me mad at her. And how it ties into making me mad at you. While not being mad at you. Although I know, you know, what it feels like to have someone mad at you. I'm sure that's nothing like what I feel. Because after all I'm not mad at you. I'm just a little mad at you. It seems when I talk about my past or my present now a days it's always tied up about being mad about something. So inevitably your name comes up because you're driving me mad. But that doesn't mean that I'm mad at you. It may look like I'm mad about you. But I don't see how that's possible. Probably more like I'm mad over you. But I think it's more I'm just a little mad at you. So I'm hoping you don't get mad. After all like I said I'm not mad at you...

I guess I was mad about her. Being mad over her. To be mad without her. Going mad. Do you think she knew I was mad?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews