They like me! Oh no, they like me....

In Retrospect

Original post 5/18/17

In retrospect it's at times like these where I see the clearest. 
It's past Twilight it's not quite dawn. It's the dead time of night. Sit on your porch, look through your windows. Just above the skyline below the sky. Look hard and you'll see them. They tend to us. 

They deliver Devine amnesia, they help people to forget. Bringing the gift so that we don't have to live with what we've done or how we've done it.

At the dawn they will wake. They will wake and be innocent. They will not feel the heartache. They will not feel the shame. They will not feel anything. Some who have caused and some who have had cause come to them.

I sit, sometimes for hours. I watch them go about their work. They do not tend me anymore. They have turned their backs on me. So I watch. It's all I have left. Never to be free from the pain. The pain of giving pain. The shame being part of pain.

I've lost my Rose Colored Glasses. And I will not be forgiven.

Comments

  1. fascinating...provocative..disturbing...mysterious.....
    Who are THEY??? surely not THEM???? Y'Know..
    The ones who do those....THINGS!!!!??? Oh god, no!!!!!
    Not those THINGS!!!! Not...THEM!!!!!! Please....not them.....
    not........them.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me you don't wanna know. Even tonight they will tend to you and deliver your divine amnesia from whatever pain you need to forget. Erasing from your memory any sin that you cannot face. Under their tender ministrations they will help you be whole. You do not want to know who they are.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews