They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Not Desert creature born

Original post 5/6/17
Not desert creature born. But adopted son. 

When I wake I will have joy. I will dance in the Fremen way. I shall set about my task with the joy of creation beating in my breast. I shall be one with the tribe and the tribe one with me. It will be as the old saying goes, the strength of the wolf is the pack and the strength of the pack is the wolf.

When I awake with my bonded mate I will see the wonders of the universe through her eyes. She shall see the strength of the stars in mine. We are inevitable. We are infinite.

When I awake, Desert King I will reign. Master of all desert creatures. Even the great old man of the desert shall confer with me oh desert Oracle, oh Rock of Gibraltar.

When I wake... tonight I lay upon the open dune alone with the crysknife in my chest. Spilling my water to the open-air, a curse to the great Shai-hulud. I am betrayed, the sleeper will not awaken.

Wakeless oh desert mother. Please spare me from this eternal abyss. Let me claim the promise of paradise. Let me walk into the bloom of my Desert Rose.
~~~~~~~~~~

Playlist "Desert Rose"~ Sting

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews