They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Nursery Rhymes for Stalkers

Original post 5/22/17

Nursery Rhymes for Stalkers

Hickory, Dickory, Dock, I'm always watching your block. 

A stitch in time saves nine if I save all your cut hairs I'll have a sweater. 

Little Jack Horner sat in a corner eating his curds and whey. Just hoping you stay when you pass today but instead you just up walked away. 

Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet with your girlfriend locked inside. Hoping you miss her and then come to kiss her. And cast your old girl aside. 

Three Blind Mice. See there no fun. They all jump in the bushes to hide. They can't see shit they got no eyes. They can't watch where you go. What a surprise. Three Blind Mice. 

There Was an Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe. Who had so many stalkers she didn't know what to do.

Rub a dub dub three men in a tub being watched by an R/C drone. 

My what big binoculars you have grandmother. All the better to see everything! 

Ring Around the Rosie I put a tracker in her Posey. Ashes ashes I know where she goes now. 

A tisket a tasket I have your cell phone in my basket.

Georgie Porgie pudding pie. Would kiss the girls but he just hides. When the girls come out to play. Georgie Porgie whips out is 200m telescopic lens 35mm camera and take pictures all day.

Creepy thought for the day: "How do you know I'm not watching you right now?"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews