They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Poetry Tree




I have read from the Poetry tree. Sonnet and Rhymes disjointed stories by the lines. The words ripped old scabs from me. On morning dew did I bleed.

Stop pushing me to Joy. Leave not me to believe. Put down your thoughts of secrets and agendas. Broken find me Willow Tree to bind me. Broken goforth mechanic, find me fix quick this engine passion be broken.

I have read from the Poetry tree. I've had Stone and Prophet speak to me. Leave me be! Poison joy left destitute from my land. Left here in sand and dirt to live out painful thoughts. Choices made consequences to pay. Sacrifice chosen. My choice forfeit. My life worthless. My soul imprisoned.

What of sorrow if not a closer look at loves true face. Love is something only held by those who do not open their eyes! Comedy is truly the circus of the dance. Push deeper the unseen knife, the unintended sword, the accidental blade. Push deep into this foolish remnant of a heart and end it once and for all! Would not that mercy be more gentle?

I have read from the Poetry tree. I could not reach the branches. I could not complete my walk around the roots. I am deaf to the russell of the leaves. I am blind to the swaying of the branches. I am rejected by it's shade.

My anger paces me. And seeks my undoing for binding it. My joy resents my request to wait. My debts have come due and found me a popper. I sought the Moon and then reached for the Stars and lost the universe. With my failure etched in my eyes so that not even my blindness can save me from the sight of my loss.

I have read from the Poetry tree. I must now sit without shade to understand what to plant next

Comments

  1. Best of luck with that, may you choose wisely 😉😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Prophet and Stone. the beginning of the prophecy or the end? So many questions to find me still yet unworthy to answer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews