They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Smurfed

Original post 5/19/17


I figured if Neil Patrick Harris could do it, I could do it too.

Smurfed
The Smurfs have a problem. They're blue all the time. It doesn't seem to be an issue for them. 

Smurf this smurfing smurfed up situation that I've smurfed myself into. Aww Smurf this and all those Smurfs! Just Smurf them! I think that I shall never be a Smurf being smurfed like Smurfs should be. 

You know I've smurfed before. I've never smurfed like this. While others dance around me all smurfed up in bliss. Maybe if I smurfed a little harder or maybe I should never smurfed in the first place. But I smurf if you don't stop, I'll spray your smurf with mace!

Papa, where in smurf are you don't leave me smurfed alone. Come the smurf over or call me on the phone! But I guess I'm just smurfed to be here in this place. I'm just smurfing alone, such an evil smurfing waste.

Smurfette, Greedy, and even Joker too. Not only smurfed it once but they did it again to boot. I just want my smurfing chance. I just want some smurfing loot.

Tra la, lala, lala hell I just want some smurfing loot.....

Rumored to have been said by Poet Smurf that poor blue bastard. I mean Smurf


~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just wait till I, I am Groot! the whole lot of you!

Comments

  1. what the smurf???!!!! Tell me, are you still in therapy??? 😛😌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He got, Smurfed. And then I went all I am Groot!

      Delete
  2. Still smurfing 3 years later, wow...🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews