They like me! Oh no, they like me....

The ebonics of suicide

Wisdom is what you make of it. You find it wherever you might pick it out. You understand of it as much as you are capable. Questions come upon birth. Answers rarely make an appearance.

The final question, the last bit of wisdom, is always a bit of chance. Will the Creator unproven, speak to me now? Will he tell me Why?

Creator have I loved? Was I loved? Did I serve? Did you favor me? Did I wrong you? Was I ever forgiven? Can I stay with you now?

Everything you needed to know was there. But you yearn to come to me and can never go back there.

Creator, I could not see. I did not know. No one would help me. All the promises were broken. What was I to do. I was so cold.

Others stayed. Others failed. Others tried. The promises were not mine.

Creator, will you now cast me out also? Have I risked it all to fail the final failure? Have I come so far to you in vain? Is there nothing you may grant me? Is there no place for me even here?

This is not a place for you. Everything you needed was there. Everything that was your time was there. The promise of here was never mine.

(And then my ebonics kicked in)
WTF! I mean really!? That's the way you going to do a brother! I was kicking it just fine and some Reverend know it all told me do this do that so I did. You know like I was told to. So now you just gonna lay it on me like I'm some kind of poo-putt?! 

I mean like damn, no disrespect. My brother I had to live a life, you know what I'm saying? And then I get to hear this at the end of it all? Now come on dude, you know that shit ain't right! What happened to looking out for a brother? You just going to do me like that? That's really some messed up stuff! Man this is some old bulshit!

Look, first off I never told you nothing. Second off you come up in my house sprouting off all that ying yang. Not my fault you went tripping on the first person that said they had some knowledge and hit you with it. And lastly you went out like some punk bitch. Picture me hanging with somebody like that. Now I strongly suggest you back up off me. As for what you gonna do now what do I look like? Your mother? So get to steppin. I don't know where you gonna go. But you can't stay here! See ya, I'm out!!!
~~~~~~

What have we learned today?
1. The Creator is from the hood.
2. The Creator speaks fluent Ebonics.
3. The Creator is not fond of suicides.
4. I have far too much time on my hands.

Comments

  1. Well James we both can share WTF moments today, which makes me say WTF again...lol

    Your dispatcher and I say a hard no, thank you though 😘🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most importantly, and I forgot to say it the creator said no too...so there 😋 the majority rules...lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews