They like me! Oh no, they like me....

The Sky of Caprica

Original post 5/22/17

The Sky of Caprica

What sky do they see in the nights on Caprica? For the longest time out of the bulk of this ship all I saw was night. Now I sit on earth and wonder, what sky they see in the sky on Caprica. 

I feel the new grass on my toes. The new wind kiss my skin. The new animals and insects so much like home. But what are they left to see their? In the night sky on Caprica?

Adama promised much on our journey. And he delivered much, as such. But long time in breathing canned air. I longed for the touch of the fresh air of any world alien or home. And now I found a night sky to wonder in. Of the nights on Caprica.

From embattled Star, to Battlestar, to Earth star. So many stars. Which one is their sky? Which one do they look back on and wonder of me? I'd ask Adama, Apollo, or Boomer but they're all gone now. I'm alone looking at the sky thinking of Caprica.

It's been so long now that sky of Caprica. That blue as the bluest sea....... 
Wait a minute! Did I fall asleep with the TV on again, damn it!! I need to stop doing that!

But still I do wonder..... What sky do they see on Caprica.....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews