They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Three Little Birds

Original post 5/6/17
Today's poetic story will be told with the help of my never met friend Bob Marley. Enjoy.

Rose up this morning. 

It was a tortured nights no rest, no peace in sight.

Smiled at the Rising Sun.

Oh how I wish I could. But I'm tired and hurt and that sound coming from outside.

Three Little Birds besides my doorstep.

Why, why, why, must it always be my house!

Singing Sweet songs. A melody pure and true. 

Don't they understand I'm in pain? Don't they see I'm inconsolable?

Singing, This is my message for you, you, you. 

Ah, now where did I leave it? That's right, in the closet.

Don't worry about a thing. 

You are soo right!

Cuz every little thing is goanna be alright.

BLAM! BANG! BOOM!.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please be here next time. When me and Mr. Marley discuss the Sheriff and Deputy. Who I did, and did not shoot.

Comments

  1. I woke up to this one. I couldn't stop laughing. Good stuff dad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews