They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Where are you? Or Highlander: The Lore Master

Original post 5/15/17

Silently put out your arms for 48 hours. If no one answers your request you live in my city. Don't ask me who the mayor is. I know I didn't vote for him.

Put your arms out for 2 weeks. If no one answers your request then you live in my neighborhood. Welcome, there's a neighborhood watch. You should sign up for it, we've been having trouble in the neighborhood.

Arms out for 2 months and no answers to your request. Then you live on my block. Please don't have late-night parties without inviting your neighbors. We tend to hate that.

Ah, I think I lost the Poetry track somewhere, watch where you step.

Okay you know where I'm going with this. 2 years no answer. Make sure you get milk on the way home. Nice seeing you again roomie. You're late with your half of the rent!

X + 2 = (OMG I knew algebra would come in handy!) I should divorce you for abandoning me. Where have you been! Probably out at that other neighborhood. With that pretty boy. Mr. 2 minute answer.

Okay, I know for sure this might not be a poem. Has anyone seen the Lore Master?

Arms to Infinity, then you are me! There can be only one Highlander! I shall take your head and become more POWERFUL!!! (Insert maniacal World domination laugh!!) The Quickening is soon....

Is this a poem? I don't know. Where's the Lore Master!, (now when I don't want him he's all over this place.)what say you?!

Comments

  1. justifiably insanely brilliant! I don't have a clue
    what it's about but I loved it. I do know who the Highlander is, however.
    And I probably love it cause...y'know....I'm justifiable .....ha! V

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kind of a long story a two-sided story. It involves being alone and having someone comment that your writing isn't their opinion poetry.
    Since the individual wanted to play like he was the Lord of poetry I nicknamed him loremaster. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews