They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Just a misunderstanding

When you said Chunk and Bandit, I thought to myself. Look at them, they're soo happy. They're soo spoiled. You know they won't listen. Remembering how happy they made you when you first saw them. Oh my goodness they're soooo adorable! She'll never be able to let them out in public. Someone would just run away with them! They're gonna get you to buy them things. They're always going to be around. You won't be able to resist holding them. Absentmindedly rubbing them. Next thing you know you'll be kissing on them and missing them when they're not around. You'll think of a million and one nicknames of your own for them. They're so nice when they're running wild and free. So playful. Just so happy to be out.

But then I thought, why would a woman name her breast Chunk and Bandit? And then you sent me the picture..... Oh, She meant the dogs. Sorry, my bad. Just a little misunderstanding.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews