They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Mr. Morton

Mr. Morton loves to eat.

Mr. Morton eats.


Mr. Morton said words to James. 

Mr. Morton said.


Mr. Morton was happy.

Mr. Morton was.


Mr. Morton is the subject of this poem. And what I like to write he does.


Mr. Morton makes the best of life.

Mr. Morton makes.


Mr. Morton takes a happy wife.

Mr. Morton takes.


Mr. Morton is happy.

With everything she does.


Mr. Morton is the subject of this poem. And I write it just because.


Mr. Morton says thank you God. 

Mr. Morton says.


Mr. Morton has hope for the world.

Mr. Morton has.


Mr. Morton gives his heart.

Mr. Morton gives.


Mr. Morton is the subject of this poem. And I had to write something for fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Joseph.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews