They like me! Oh no, they like me....

We are all the love we'll ever know


I was once told "We are all the love we'll ever know." 

There's nowhere else for it to come from. We are the intended receivers and by design the source. 

Foolish are those who wait for it to arrive from some unknown place. Selfish are those who seek to receive and never give. Entitled are those who assume they're owed. Sad are those who are passed by. Lucky are those who have found it truly. 

I was told we are all the love we'll ever know. It was a whisper on the wind. It was a warning to remember. It was a sentence to be pronounced. I write it now because it's a sentiment that is forgotten. 

All of us good and bad. We are it. There is no other place. There is no other source. Look to your pets that's artificial. Look to your idols they're ephemeral. Look to yourself. A good start but unsustainable. 

We are it. Me and you. Us and them. We are the true meaning of what lies just behind the smile. Just before the harm is done. Just before the pain starts. Although not the answer to everything. It was by design to be the answer to a lot of things. 

Somewhere in the millennia we truly lost the meaning of what it truly is. And then we sought to find it or wait on it from places it would never come. Much like throwing away the candy bar and eating the wrapper. 

A disaster happens and we rush to throw an arm and blanket around those affected. But every day a disaster happens and hundreds of thousands of millions are affected. We never even notice. Even though it's all of us. There will be no cosmic emergency response crew. We are it. 

There was a time I wouldn't hesitate to throw an arm or blanket. But now my arm too weak from the vitamin deficiency. The misconceptions, misunderstandings, missed moments have rendered my 1st responders incapable and uninterested. 

I'm not alone. But the refugee camps are filling. Into the streets, into the homes, into the nation's. Some take only to find what they prize cannot be taken. Some hoard only to find the excess goes sour. Some too focused on getting it only from their mommy's or daddy's well after the time of that source. There are those, of which I have been numbered, too lost in the fact that their sources were all false. 

My hypothesis is, this is the solution to the Fermi paradox. "Where are they all?" 

I submit that when a civilization gets sufficiently heavy it sheds its knowledge of its own source and thereby destroys itself long before it can make it out into the universe. This is us, somewhere in our twilight.. 

We are it. I could type it up. I could present it. Would I get the Nobel? Probably not. Most likely labeled a crackpot. On the evening news the mention would be  Mentally ill truck driver writes a Nobel paper. Titled, "We are all the love we'll ever know."
~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Sigmund Freud once said. Chef Boyardee once cooked. Da Vinci once invented. Einstein once formulated. What does that have to do with me?
I once wrote.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Don't omg. Just talk to me.
      I tried walking on water but found out I have to master breathing water first. lol

      Delete
    2. sorry that was the only response I could come up with. If you
      visit my blog you'll see why. This is a great write. Love the pic

      Delete
    3. I get it now. Being that I'm someone who does not believe in coincidence do you know what this means? Do you know what it has always meant? I do. And I tried. And I failed.

      But I guess in your place I would probably OMG to.

      Delete
    4. I can't say I totally understand your comment but quite a coincidence, huh?
      Kinda blew my mind. But stuff like that happens to me frequently.....btw: was not inferring that you are "Christ-like" lol lol What has what always meant? You are so cryptic!!!! Happy 4th of July if they let us have one......God bless the USA
      and you and yours......................V ๐Ÿงจ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ’ฅ

      Delete
    5. I put lol in my 1st response because it was a joke.

      I don't believe in coincidences. Whenever whatever deity you want to give him name wants to speak with us he will do it in ways that we think coincidental. Sometimes it means what we wish sometimes it means what we wish sometimes it means what we fear but it definitely means something. But don't worry, never worry. Happy 4th .

      It only seems cryptic. But I don't discuss details of a broad out nature on the Internet. Which by now you should know that about me. Even emails can be misunderstood. Only those wishing to actually talk will know..

      I've gotten 3 penpals so far and I wouldn't trade them. They ask and I tell.

      But the internet is not a place for heart to hearts.

      Delete
  2. For one thing...I'm still getting my voice back and learning to talk after the coma. This is the best I can do right now. Kapesh?? You drone flying dude, you!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews