They like me! Oh no, they like me....

What we were.

Nobody is what they were. But who they were shapes who they are and what they will be. 


What has formed me and for what? I learned there may be no reason. No over reaching mythologies. Just a mistake of biology. 


As much as I'd like to rid the universe of the oversight I find that I can't. What's more is I don't want to. A mistake that wants to be more than a mistake. 


No one is what they were. 


What purpose does a mistake find when there is none? Make ones own is what comes to mind. But a wind of dust in the desert may make a purpose but who truly cares? I do. One dusty wind to another. 


But who they were shapes who they are. 


Life has shaped constructs as to work for and against. Without which the object goes extinct. Long before the time of man and most life there were nuclear reactors. They gave no power they held no purpose. They are no more. 


And who they will be. 


A mistake. To no one. To no thing. What a terrible place to be... 


Maybe I'll rethink relieving the universe.



Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews