They like me! Oh no, they like me....

My Dog

7/14/16
My Dog
Why did my dog have to die? I looked up at the sun and cried out like a new born. She really was man’s best friend. She was trying to save my life! No one else seemed to care if I drowned or not. You should have seen her! She jumped right in after me and dove from where I went under. I remember thinking. I’ll die here and theirs no one to care enough to save me. I will die alone… Just then, catching me on my wrist she pulled and pulled until she got my head above water. But she went under. She spent her life to save mine! She cared! She saved my life! I’d had her since she was a pup. Why did she have to die?! She did it to save me… so I could live…. No one else cared….. Why?!….

Wait a min… I don’t own a dog!…. Oh my, my bad, never mind.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews