They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Right this moment I could Sing!

6/2/18

Right this moment I could sing. I know the pain. The darkness. The loneliness, hopelessness, betrayal, denial, and disillusionment. But right now this moment I want to sing! I want to sing out! I want to hold a note until I have no breath left! I want to sing how much I love you to absolutely no one! And I am singing on another plane of existence! My God it's beautiful!

Right this minute I could dance. I know the shame, embarrassment, missteps, judgments, and awkwardness. But right now this moment I want to dance! I want to spin! I want to leap! I want to spin and twist like a top until my strength gives out! I want to dance with everyone! And I am dancing on another plane of existence! My God you should see me go!

Right now at this minute I'm not here. Right now this minute, I'm somewhere else. I am someone else. But right now at this minute, this is special to me. I wish you could all see me. I wish you could all be with me. I wish I never had to come back.

I know I can't stay. Not this time. But I know I'll be here again, and again, and again. You can't stop me. I may not be there forever. But I know I'll be there. Just not right at this minute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The live ver is here:
Right this moment I could Sing!

Thank you Sayana for remembering. Thank you Sayana for asking

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews