They like me! Oh no, they like me....

The cold reality of acceptance

     I cannot bear to face it. I cannot bear it! I have grown used to sorrow, despair, and loneliness. But I cannot bear to face this! All the while I know that I must look into my heart. I must meditate deep for answers in my soul. I must find a way to open the door. And face the facts and once more hear those three words again.

But everything in me cries out to not face this again. What's worse to face it this time alone. Oh how my demons will plague me! To once again pay for a sin unknown. To once again look for strong right hand as I opened the door and be disappointed by the absence. No right hand. To know the Angels and spirits absent. To know that in a dark hour I must face it. I must open that door. I must face those three words again.

     I cannot complete my life without opening the portal. I cannot survive without gazing through the gateway. I am forever cursed to not have life without opening it. But yet I cannot bear to face it. Not again! Not those three words!

I must gather my strength. I must walk head high to the gallows. I must grab the handle with acceptance. It is my destiny to open this door again. And if it is the will...

     It is. By all that is above and trampled below it is. And again I must face the role that is laid before me. I cannot turn away, I cannot overlook, and I must face it. I must accept those three words again......




There is no more ice-cream!!!!
Fade to black.................


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I accept this Academy award for most dramatic acting. And I'd like to think all of you for making it possible. But remember no applause just throw money.

Photos and art by
Carlos Labrador
Jason Leonti
D Rogale

Poem by
a particularly strange and sick individual.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews