They like me! Oh no, they like me....

A little piece of sanity


I have a piece of sanity. I keep it well inside of me. I save it for a rainy day. Safe and tucked away. Squirreled away with secret sauce. With hidden rope to not get lost.

What you see is what you get. Too bad you can't see now place your bet. You claim you do, get ready, set. Don't run and hide and let your bed get wet.

I huddle in dark and wear a cape. From things that I know I can't escape! Madman scribes with whatever he finds. I'd write on your ass if I had the time.

Plaid colored sky. Square-shaped sun. The end of your day, but mine's just begun. You've come to the end of your borders. Into a realm without fences. To a realm of insanity, where nobody flinches. A place where I sometimes King. It's a nice gig. Now be silenced, sit! Roast me a pig!

No particular reason I write this. Least none I can think of. Maybe a Heavenly message sent from above. You don't think so? Well neither do I. I hate to lie, thought I'd give it a try.

Oh well brace for Humanity. But yes, I do have a little piece of sanity. I keep it well inside of me.

Comments

  1. Dark wing; white dreams ..
    Superhero with superego. .
    Oh..never!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does anyone told you that you have superego?
      In reality or online?

      Delete
    2. LOL if they did it would tell me more about them than they think it ever did about me. What makes you think a poem about somebody admitting to their own Frailty of Sanity imposes that they think they have a ego?

      Delete
    3. Ha..ha..I know my question has no relation with poem or your understanding about yourself.
      But mine, was a question of my own interest to know that

      Delete
  2. Okk...
    And I heard one man in Texas found 45 venomous rattlesnakes in his house..
    He....he...
    take care and clean all papers you wrote from living room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but I'm not too worried about that. Besides snakes aren't attracted by paper

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews